eTMF system recommendations

Home Forums General Discussion Forum eTMF system recommendations

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello,

Currently at our company we are searching the market to find an eTMF solution. I know there are a lot of systems out there so I thought I would ask the question here. Does anyone have any good recommendations for either systems that can be implemented and handled internally at the company or perhaps an external company that provides a full service eTMF service?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards
      Simon Hefvelin Asthammar

Eldin Rammell
      Keymaster

Hi Simon,

Although this is a great question to ask, the TMF Reference Model project is required by its charter to be completely technology/solution independent. There is a real risk here that answers provided by the community may show a bias towards particular vendors. In turn, vendors may feel that negative comments (whether justified or not) need to be responded to to ensure their perspective is included.

For this reason, the topic will be closed. I appreciate this this will not get you the information you are looking for so perhaps you can identify other forums that do not have any issues with posting of subjective comments about IT systems. Thanks.

Technical Administrator.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘eTMF system recommendations’ is closed to new replies.