There are two ways of participating:
- SUBSCRIBERS: Keep up-to-date with what is going on and receive invitations to our regular conference calls. Open to anyone. In addition, subscribers can participate in online discussions, chat and Q&As.
- PROJECT TEAM MEMBER: Participate as an active team member, helping with the maintenance of the Reference Model and/or our supporting tools. Must be able to contribute on a regular basis to be a member.
If you just want to stay in touch and receive regular new updates and information about the Reference Model and the different project teams (no charge), or participate in our online discussion forums, please consider joining as a subscriber. Just click on the Subscribe link from the menu. Please respect the rules of the discussion forum or you will be removed!
PROJECT TEAM MEMBER:
The TMF Reference Model is maintained by a team of industry volunteers, under the auspices of CDISC. Activities conducted by the Project are progressed through a number of sub-groups, including maintenance and development of the Reference Model itself. Sub-groups meet as needed, usually for an hour, to discuss issues and to progress their work streams. The whole project team (around over 250 individuals) also meet together every six weeks in a General Meeting to which TMF subscribers are also invited.
If you would like to be actively involved in this initiative, you need to register as a volunteer on the CDISC website and agree to the CDISC rules that apply to CDISC initiatives. There is no charge to join the project team and your company does not need to be a CDISC member but if you are interested in joining we ask that you agree to the following:
- you have the time available to participate in your chosen sub-group(s) on the project;
- where applicable, you have any necessary authorisation from your employer to participate;
- you will make every effort to participate and to contribute on a regular basis;
- you agree to the relevant CDISC rules.
If you still wish to join us, please go to the registration page to sign-up.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not ask to join as a Project Team Member unless you have identified a sub-group you wish to join AND are prepared to actively participate in meetings, discussions and work activities.