Building on the most widely leveraged standardized reference in TMF management today – with version 2.0 used by more than a hundred life science sponsors, CROs and technology vendors – version 3.0 of the TMF Reference Model (released at the DIA Annual Meeting in Washington, DC on June 16th) incorporates feedback from this extensive industry use to enhance content clarity. Highlights of V 3.0 include:
- Updated artifacts – Additions, deletions, consolidations
- Updated zones – Zones have been reassessed for logical artifact inclusion – E.g. local labs
- Updated definitions – That more accurately describe the TMF RM components
- Sub-artifact examples – assists with mapping to and understanding purpose of artifacts
- TMF Reference Model User Guide – Provides step-by-step process for mapping your organization’s TMF to the TMF RM
An improved presentation of the model will also be available soon after the release to facilitate easier navigation.
In addition, by Q4 2015, an XML-based mechanism for simplifying the interchange of electronic TMF content between organizations will be added.
Join us at the DIA Annual Meeting
TMF RM members will be networking at DIA and will be holding a ‘Meet & Eat’ in the Community Networking Area on Tuesday the 16th at 12:30pm. This area is adjacent to the Member Lounge and both are near the Lunch Voucher Pick-up at the entrance to Hall B in the Exhibit Hall.
Additional Information is available at: http://tmfrefmodel.com