Home › Forums › General Discussion Forum › CRA training certificates of GCP and HSP in the TMF › Reply To: CRA training certificates of GCP and HSP in the TMF
In my experience all key research personnel Qualification documentation are filed in TMF.
Qualification documents for PI and all key research personnel
• CITI Certifications (requirement is every 2 years)
• Medical licenses for physicians and nurses
• Current CVs for all study team members
• Study-specific training: Documentation of protocol review with study team, in-service
• Research-related training documentation
• Spanning duration of study or assignment to study
• Maybe maintained in a separate “credential binder(s)” with a documentation of where to locate this.