Home Forums Where do I file…. ? Certificate of Clinical Study

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #3735
      Janna Gonzalez

      Good morning All,

      Where to file?

      Sponsor document – Certification of Clinical Study this document is signed by Clinical Research Associates.

      Sponsor document- Studies Assessment Checklist for the PI & Sub-I this document is signed by the Clinical Study Manager.
      I was thinking IP investigational Product.

      Thank you,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.