Certificate of translation (CoT)

Home Forums Where do I file…. ? Certificate of translation (CoT)

Please select which scenario of uploading CoT you use.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • 1. Upload CoT as attachment to translated document (no standalone document, no metadata for CoT)
  • 2. Upload CoT as standalone doc under Company specific Artifact and link to translated doc
  • 3. Upload CoT as standalone doc in the same artifact as the translated document and link to original doc
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anna Szczepkowsa
      Participant

Dear All,
      I would like to discuss where do you file Certificate of translation in your eTMF. Basically we are using 3 different scenarios and I would like to verify how other companies are doing that.

Possible Scenarios:
      1 Upload CoT as attachment to translated document (no standalone document, no metadata for CoT)
      2 Upload CoT as standalone doc under Company specific Artifact (for example we have – 02.04.97 Certificate of Translation) and link to translated document (full metadata available)
      3 Upload CoT as standalone doc in the same artifact as the translated document and link to original doc (full metadata available)

Best regards,
      Anna

Noreen Bouchard
      Participant

We require that they upload the CoT as an attachment to the document. This ensures that it was in fact translated and we don’t have to search for the CoT when we’re reviewing documents. Much cleaner that way. In the past they were separate and we couldn’t always connect the two documents together.

Chelo Ramirez
      Participant

We merge in one file the original and translated document and add the COT at the end.
      Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.