Home Forums Where do I file…. ? Master SAE report form

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #3755
      Gunilla Paulsson

      I have a question on where to file the Master of the SAE report form. Should it be under section 02.01.07, Sample CRF, assuming it is part of the CRF, or rather under section 07.02.02, SAE report, although this is only the Mater form and not the actual completed SAE forms.
      Any advice is appreciated.

    • #3757
      Tali Amir-Azulay

      We file the master of the SAE report form under section 02.01.07 and the actual completed form under 07.02.02.
      Hope this helps

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.