Home Forums Where do I file…. ? Types of Tracking Documents in the TMF

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Brenda Emerzian
      Participant

Hi All,

Just curious as to what types of Tracking documents you file to this artifact:

Tracking Information Zone-specific documents developed for the purpose of tracking activities during the course of the trial.

I have several site start-up trackers, enrollment trackers, etc. Would checklists be filed under this artifact?

Any suggestions/response will be greatly appreciated.

Brenda

DONATELLA BALLERINI
      Participant

Hi Brenda, in the Tracking Information Zone specific section, I was used to file any tracker content specific to the TMF Zone. Just to give you an example: under artifact 03.04.02 Regulatory I used to file the Regulatory Tracker/Log of all the submission/approval process of the clinical trial. Checklist if used as trackers can be filed in this artifact as well. I hope my example can help you. Donatella

Brenda Emerzian
      Participant

Thank you Donatella for your response. Much appreciated.

Brenda

Nikita L
      Participant

We use 05.05.02 to file all delegation logs during the study, so that the final one can be filed in 05.02.18 when the site is closed. The ones filed in Tracking information have ‘Interim’ added to the file name.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Nikita L. Reason: Notification request by email for replies to this thread
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.