Non-EDC Database documentation

Home Forums Where do I file…. ? Non-EDC Database documentation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jaclyn Verrow
      Participant

We use zone 10 for EDC specific documents. We now have other databases in use that we need to file Specifications, Validation and other documents specific to those additional databases. Where are you filing these in light of the EDC specific naming currently used in zone 10? Will renaming the zone to a more generic description be appropriate?

Eldin Rammell
      Participant

Hi Jaclyn: So long as this question does not require you to provide confidential information, can you give a couple of examples of the type of database that you are referring to in your question? That might help to give a correct response. Thanks.

Jaclyn Verrow
      Participant

Thanks Eldin. The types of databases I am referring to are Risk-Based Monitoring platform, Clinical Data Sharing Platform.

Nick Hargaden
      Participant

Hi – If anyone has insight into this question I would be interested to hear. I know the ref model 3.3 has started to account for this – systems validated for use on the trial that are not EDC/CDMS or IRT – eCOA, devices, RBQM etc. Where do you file the requirements, UAT documents etc.?

Are TMF teams implementing a Zone 12 for this now, or filing everything in Zone 10?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.